This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.sylvanaalta.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- How private information is collected
- How Sylvana Alta uses the information collected
- Where information is stored and how long is it stored for
- Customer rights.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- Sylvana Alta Ltd are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via our contact form, mailing list or other direct contact from you i.e. email or phone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organisation, other than with specific consent in order to fulfil your request.
- No personal information is stored in the web server and only in a private computer. Details are only kept for as long as it may need to provide the services requested.
- The customer can request to obtain any personal information that is kept by Sylvana Alta and has the right to delete it at any given time.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.